Organizations do all they can to protect their critical cyber assets, but they don’t always systematically test their defenses. Penetration Testing from ignitive labz helps you strengthen your security for those assets by pinpointing vulnerabilities and mis configurations in your security systems.
In a nutshell, a competent Network Pen Test would start off by investigating for information leakages. Next, it undertakes the herculean task of scanning the multiple and ever increasing devices, which are also the entry points to the system.
After identifying the susceptible devices, the testing procedures set out guidelines to tighten the safety procedures making defiance tough for the intruders. Alerts are also integrated into the security procedures as a part of infringement management.
To provide this service, ignitive labz experts simulate the tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) of real-world attackers targeting your high-risk cyber assets. Our deep knowledge of advanced persistent threat (APT) attacker behavior can help you:
- Determine whether your critical data is actually at risk
- Identify and mitigate complex security vulnerabilities before an attacker exploits them
- Gain insight into attacker motivations and targets
- Get quantitative results that help measure the risk associated with your critical assets
- Identify and mitigate vulnerabilities and misconfigurations that could lead to future compromise
External Penetration Test
- Conducted from the internet as an external network
- Exposes the vulnerabilities as seen from the internet through the firewall
- Identification of types of resources exposed to the outer world
Internal Penetration Test
- To check the risks from within the internal network like LAN
- Assesses threats coming from workforce or processes within the Enterprise
- Attempts breaches on internal networks through legitimate user credentials and the privilege levels
- Relies on Social Engineering Testing